[tz] Introduction and apology for slamming you "with that TZ is a legal thing" commentary out of the blue.

Carlos Raúl Perasso crperasso at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 12:19:25 UTC 2011

I don't think we can rely on country/UN as the only input. Consider what
happened in Argentina a couple of years ago, when summer time was decreed by
the central federal government but was not followed by San Luis and other
provinces. If we were to only rely on country input we would have probably
missed the other side of the story.

Un abrazo,

  Carlos Perasso