[tz] Robert Elz as TZ coordinator and designated technical expert

M3 Sweatt msweatt at microsoft.com
Tue Oct 25 20:09:24 UTC 2011

Thanks, all. Appreciate the follow up.

M3

-----Original Message-----
From: David Keegel
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2011 1:04 PM
To: David Magda
Cc: Pete Resnick; tz at iana.org
Subject: Re: [tz] Robert Elz as TZ coordinator and designated technical expert

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 10:26:39AM -0400, David Magda wrote:
> On Mon, October 24, 2011 22:17, Guy Harris wrote:
> >
> > On Oct 24, 2011, at 7:08 PM, M3 Sweatt wrote:
> >
> >> Where can we find the latest draft of...
> >>
> >> draft-lear-iana-timezone-database-04
> >>
> >> ... for review?
> >
> > Mr. Google says
> >
> >     http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lear-iana-timezone-database-04
>
> Also, drop the "-04" from the URI and you'll get automatically redirected
> to the most recent revision (which may actually be an RFC when the process
> is 'done'):
>
>     http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lear-iana-timezone-database

You can also see more information about this draft, like IETF/IESG state,
the text of the latest draft, diffs to previous drafts, IESG vote on it,
etc at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lear-iana-timezone-database/

  David Keegel <djk at cyber.com.au>        Cyber IT Solutions Pty. Ltd.
   http://www.cyber.com.au/~djk/     Linux & Unix Systems Administration