Texas timezone history

Jules Descartes descartes.jules at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 18:20:32 UTC 2011

I have reviewed the Texas timezone history before 1970.

I attach my result, which proposes two additional Texas zones
America/Houston and Amerca/Amarillo.

I think there is an error in the current tzdata/northamerica file regarding
Texas. It claims that Texas follows America/Chicago.
But this is not the case as Texas had no DST in 1936, as Chicago did.

Please check my data and my typing, as I am a bad typist.