[tz] Paul Eggert as new coordinator?

Marshall Eubanks marshall.eubanks at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 08:45:11 UTC 2012

This is just  reminder that at some point the existing coordinator
needs to pass the community consensus along to the IESG.

RFC6557

     The TZ Coordinator is an IANA
      Designated Expert, as defined in Section 3.2 of [RFC5226], except
      as regards to appeals, as discussed in Section 5 of this document.
      Roughly speaking, this means that the IESG will choose one or more
      experts to manage the TZ database, code, and mailing list.  The TZ
      Coordinator will also lead work to develop appropriate service
      metrics.  There SHALL be a single lead individual and at least one
      backup individual for this function.

Also, has there been any discussion of a backup?

Regards
Marshall