[tz] Casablanca Timezone changes

Milamber milamberspace at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 07:13:33 UTC 2012

Hello,

The official return to GMT is announced by the moroccan government:
http://www.mmsp.gov.ma/fr/actualites.aspx?id=288 [in French]

==== Google translation ====
Back to the standard time of the Kingdom (GMT)

Pursuant to Decree No. 2-12-126 issued on 26 Jumada (I) 1433 (April 18,
2012) and In accordance with the order of Mr. President of the
Government No. 3-47-12 issued on 24 Sha'ban (11 July 2012), the Ministry
of Public Service and Administration Modernization announces the return
of the legal time of the Kingdom (GMT) from Friday, July 20, 2012 until
Monday, August 20, 2012. So the time may be delayed by 60 minutes from
3:00 am Friday, July 20, 2012 and will again be advanced by 60 minutes
August 20, 2012 from 2:00 am.

Regards,