[tz] Morroco changes

Tobias Conradi tobias.conradi at gmail.com
Tue May 1 03:32:52 UTC 2012

>> http://www.lareleve.ma/news1995.html
>> suggests the DST is applied this year already
>
> yep. good information so this change was done this last sunday ;)

Now I have some time to provide a little translation, for list members
that cannot read French:

" les clients de la RAM qui ont émis des billets avant vendredi 27
avril sont priés de décaler d'une heure les horaires de leurs vols aux
aéroports marocains"

ca.:
the costumers of RAM (Royal Air Maroc) that obtained [just guessed
this word] their tickets before 27 April, are asked to subtract one
hour from the scheduled time of their flights at Moroccan airports

This news would fit well with the impression that the change was done
on short notice.

--
Tobias Conradi
Rheinsberger Str. 18