[tz] Australian Timezone Abreviations - Next step

David Grosz david at dlg.com.au
Thu Oct 11 07:04:11 UTC 2012

I've noticed that the timezones for the Eucla region (UTC+08:45/CWST) and Lord Howe Island (UTC+10:30 with 30mins advance for DST/LHST-LHDT) always seem to be neglected in discussion.  The fact that there are official timezones for these areas should mean they are added to the Australian Government website.

In addition, should territories such as Christmas Island and Cocos Keeling Islands which are under some sort of Australian control also be added to the list of discussed Australian timezones?

Kind Regards,
David Grosz
Sydney, Australia

There are only 10 types of people in the world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.