[tz] Proposal to change Macquarie Island to be Australian territory

David Patte ₯ dpatte at relativedata.com
Wed Apr 17 22:09:34 UTC 2013

By that logic, it seems New Zealand should be in Antarctica. LOL

No one suggested Macquarie Island should be listed in the Indian ocean,
since it is east of Australia, not west; and it seems out of place with
the other Antarctica listings are on the Antarctica continental shelf.
Macquarie Island is not. It is just south of NZ.