[tz] Bill to return Russia 11 time zones

Alexander Krivenyshev wtz at worldtimezone.com
Wed Jul 2 00:43:20 UTC 2014

> According to the news, this new bill will be considered in the Russian
> Federation Council in a week from today (on July 9, 2014) and then have
> be signed by the President.
>
> Text of the bill (in Russian) could be found on State Duma web site:
> http://asozd2.duma.gov.ru/main.nsf/%28Spravka%29?OpenAgent&RN=431985-6&02
> or
> http://www.worldtimezone.com/dst_news/dst_news_russia64.html
>
> If approved, new changes will come into effect on October 26, 2014 at
> 02:00.
> (newspaper put wrong statement "at 02:00 Moscow time")
>
> Alexander Krivenyshev, WorldTimeZone.com

Here is a link where we put together table
(based on approved Bill N 431985-6) with proposed 11 Russian time zones and
corresponding areas/cities/administrative centers in the Russian Federation
(in English):
http://www.worldtimezone.com/dst_news/dst_news_russia65.html

Alexander Krivenyshev, WorldTimeZone.com