[tz] Repository for older tzdata/tzcode?

Kim Davies kim.davies at icann.org
Thu Oct 23 18:55:44 UTC 2014

On Oct 23, 2014, at 11:40 AM, Alain Petit <alain.petit at oracle.com<mailto:alain.petit at oracle.com>> wrote:

I would like to get a copy of the 2014f release.

From the iana site I am able to get the latest version [2014i] but I do not see a ‘history’ list/links making the 2014f version available.

Where can I get such an earlier release?

All the releases are there, either via HTTP or FTP:

http://www.iana.org/time-zones/repository/releases/tzdata2014f.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.iana.org/tz/releases/tzdata2014f.tar.gz

While there is no web-based index, in FTP you can do a directory listing of them all. Perhaps we should add a web-based list of older releases too.

ftp://ftp.iana.org/tz/releases/

kim