[tz] TZ Updater

Victor Uribe vuribe at mmsi.com
Tue Nov 24 20:17:40 UTC 2015

To whom it may concern,

I am in need of acquiring the tz updater version JDK-8054458 found at http://bugs.java.com/view_bug.do?bug_id=8054458 since the Java time is no longer synchronized correctly. Where can I find this file to use on an XP machine running Java 6 update 30. Thank you.

Regards,

Victor Uribe
Application Engineer
Modular Mining Systems, Inc.
3289 E. Hemisphere Loop
Tucson, Arizona 85706-
5028 USA
+1 (520) 344-6376 (work)
+1 (602) 762-0213 (cell)
vuribe at mmsi.com<mailto:vuribe at mmsi.com>
www.mmsi.com<http://www.mmsi.com>

MODULAR - Mine Smarter™

The information contained in this email, including all attachments, is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary and/or confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any perusal, use, dissemination, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. Confidentiality, privilege, or copyright is not waived or lost because you have received this message in error. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email or email postmaster at mmsi.com and destroy the original message and any copies.

Modular®, IntelliMine®, DISPATCH®, ProVision®, MineCare®, MasterLink®, PowerView ™, and ModularReady® are trademarks and/or registered trademarks and the sole and exclusive property of Modular Mining Systems, Inc.