[tz] tzdata 2016g

Kim Davies kim.davies at icann.org
Tue Sep 27 17:57:26 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

This thread has just been brought to my attention. Apologies this update hasn’t been posted sooner, if this was a regular update we’d plan to have it posted within a day.

The changes to the packaging of this update necessitate some technical changes at our end, as our propagation mechanism assumes the historical structure of the updates. Paul told me at the time the update wasn’t urgent, and in the midst of getting ready for the IANA stewardship transition expected to occur later this week, we’ve had a lot on our plate.

I’ll be working on getting this out the door ASAP.

kim