[tz] tzdata 2016g

Paul.Koning at dell.com Paul.Koning at dell.com
Tue Sep 27 18:01:16 UTC 2016

> On Sep 27, 2016, at 1:57 PM, Kim Davies <kim.davies at icann.org> wrote:
>
> Hi folks,
>
> This thread has just been brought to my attention. Apologies this update hasn’t been posted sooner, if this was a regular update we’d plan to have it posted within a day.

Where timezones are concerned, there is NO such thing as a "regular update".  Updates happen whenever some government decides to change the rules, which is an utterly unpredictable event.

The process needs to be able to post releases within a day or so without depending on any non-existent schedules.

	paul