[tz] Madras Observatory reports [RE: Fixed typos]

Gent, R.H. van (Rob) R.H.vanGent at uu.nl
Sun Aug 20 12:39:37 UTC 2017

In the 19th century it was quite common for an astronomical observatory to also make meteorological and magnetic observations.

  https://archive.org/details/meteorological1841to45madruoft

  https://archive.org/details/magneticalobser00indgoog

The 19th-century Madras Observatory reports can be found at

  http://adsabs.harvard.edu/historical.html

Rob van Gent