[tz] Canada/East-Saskatchewan

Matt Johnson (AZURE) matt.johnson at microsoft.com
Wed Oct 25 18:32:15 UTC 2017

So, how is it that we're ok with deleting Canada/East-Saskatchewan, but somehow we have to leave US/Pacific-New?  We could delete a whole file from the repo...

What ARE the rules for when a name is ok to be deleted entirely?  AFAIK, this is the first time in a long while that we didn't just move it to the backward file.

-Matt