[tz] Fwd:DST in Isral 1980 and 1984

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Mon Nov 5 16:06:52 UTC 2018

Thanks for the info; we'll need to update tzdata. That document looks
out-of-date, though, as it surely isn't correct for transitions after
the year 2012. I attempted to find a more up-to-date version which
tzdata could cite, and found this:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160322110509/http://www.moin.gov.il/PublicationsAndUsefullInfo/PressAnnouncements/Documents/clock-50-years.pdf

but I would rather cite a web page that's currently maintained by the
Ministry of Interior. Is something like that available? Unfortunately I
don't know Hebrew so my searching abilities are limited. Thanks for any
help or advice you can provide in this matter.