[tz] "Washington House OKs step toward year-round daylight saving"

Matt Johnson mj1856 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 24 17:37:51 UTC 2019

It passed the house and senate.  The governor needs to sign it still, but here is the law as approved:
http://lawfilesext.leg.wa.gov/biennium/2019-20/Pdf/Bills/House%20Passed%20Legislature/1196-S.PL.pdf

Of course, it's bound to US Congress changing the federal DST law, but still interesting.

The effective date would be November 2019, unless congress doesn't allow it until after October 1st, then it would be the following year.  At least they allowed for 1 month minimum notice.

-Matt