[tz] Today's CalConnect event

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Wed Feb 6 16:08:52 UTC 2019

On Feb 5, 2019, at 14:52, Steve Allen <sla at ucolick.org> wrote:

> If I understood who was asking questions then the meeting today also
> revealed that the yum updates from RedHat use IANA tz, but only the
> rearguard form of data, and not the current code.

Correct, as of RHEL 7. My understanding is that they are moving to vanguard in RHEL 8. I will try to verify that when I load up the beta in the next day or two.

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer             |
|                           |             Paravel Systems             |
|         A room without books is like a body without a soul.         |
|                                                         -- Cicero   |