[tz] Jordan summer time zone is not updated in IANA database

Abugharbieh, Raghad rabughar at amazon.com
Mon Feb 28 16:38:30 UTC 2022

Hello

I’m sure if you’re already aware of this or not , but in Jordan the timezone was changed on  Thursday to meet summer changes.
So currently , time zone in IANA database is behind the real time in Jordan by 1 hour . this is causing some time issues in websites that use IANA database.

I’m sending this to check if there’s anything I can do to update the timezone for Jordan  in the database to fix the root cause instead of handling the issues we have in a hacky way .

Best regards ,
Raghad Abugharbieh