[tz] manual pages in tzdb

Alejandro Colomar alx at kernel.org
Sat May 11 12:34:16 UTC 2024

Hi Paul,

On Sat, May 11, 2024 at 02:27:08PM GMT, Alejandro Colomar wrote:
> git(1) maintainer Junio suggested a way to do it, which surprisingly
> works even with the different paths:
>
> 	$ git format-patch --stdout 2024a..tz/main \
> 		-- tzfile.5 tzselect.8 zdump.8 zic.8 \
> 	| git am -3;

I have published a branch where this work is at the moment:
<https://www.alejandro-colomar.es/src/alx/linux/man-pages/man-pages.git/log/?h=tz>

The committer information is lost, since in the rebase I become the
committer, but other than that, I imported the full history of the
tz.git pages.

Paul, do you have in mind releasing soon?  I will act differently in the
man-pages repo depending on your plans.

Have a lovely weekend!
Alex

--
<https://www.alejandro-colomar.es/>
A client is hiring kernel driver, mm, and/or crypto developers;