[UA-discuss] Some findings on the level of acceptance of IDNs - particularly in Arabic

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Thu Apr 16 01:10:35 UTC 2015

Kurt:

SaudiNic has put a huge amount of effort into the development of an
evaluation methodology.  They presented preliminary results at the APTLD
meeting in Oman last year and later in the year publsihed their paper on
the specific methodology.  I think this will be a good paper for the
Monitoring and Measurement Project Group to look at.

Another good source is the EurID/UNESCO report on IDNs.

Don