[UA-discuss] [UA-International] IDN-as-punycode-encoded-label in Baidu search engine results

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Wed Dec 2 06:51:48 UTC 2015

Jin,

Thanks.

Two responses.

First,

"Thirdly we need to interview the search engines and input methods companies to analyse the potential technical obstacles-- with the interests of a stakeholder group rather than one tld at a time, “   Please tell me more about this.  WHo’s going to do this and what approach will be taken.

Second,

If you’re finding the time of our meetings (generally UTC 23:00) uncomfortable, let me know and we can adjust meeting schedules to be more accomodating.  A more convent time for you might also bring additional engagement from South Asia, The Middle East, and Eastern Europe.

Don