[UA-discuss] CIOs Wanted

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Thu Dec 10 19:19:10 UTC 2015

As we move forward on the completion of our documentation, we’re looking for some community CIO’s to provide guidance about what should be in and what shouldn’t be in a CIO Guidebook.

Our plan is to have a focus group of people that we know very well and who understand the issue but have the role of CIO or senior IT staff and can look at the documentation from that perspective.

And after that, we will have a focus group of CIO’s from outside the industry who will be able to critique the result.

So, if you’re a CIO, or know a CIO, and would be willing to read the existing documentation and provide feedback, would you please let me know.

We’d like to try to do this through e-mail but we can organise a call if that will be useful.

Thanks.