[UA-discuss] Call for UASG letter

Andrei Kolesnikov andrei at cctld.ru
Wed Feb 11 04:52:19 UTC 2015

Please add my name into signature list.

Andrei Kolesnikov (.RU ccTLD)

Are we talking about UA in general (including ASCII TLD strings)?

Talking about IDN – there are tone of useful information collected over the years. Edmon was chair of the JIG, probably it was the most focused UA working group.

https://ccnso.icann.org/announcements/announcement-18nov13-en.htm

--andrei