[UA-discuss] Universal Acceptance - Briefing Paper to ICANN 54

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Sat Oct 17 05:30:04 UTC 2015

Dear all:

Attached is the final UA Briefing paper about to be distributed to the ICANN constituencies that we met with in Argentina.

Rather than take up time during their respective constituency meetings to provide a report back, we’ll use this written briefing to provide an update.

We’re always, of course, happy to engaged answer questions, but thought that this might be a more efficient approach.