[UA-discuss] Report on Universal Acceptance at ICANN54

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Tue Oct 20 18:24:05 UTC 2015

Dear all…

Please find attached a brief report on what’s happened with regard to Universal Acceptance at ICANN54.  Feel free to use this in your own respective meeting reports that you may be preparing.

I have started preparing a more fulsome report but don’t realistically expect to have it completed before the end of the month.

I expect to have the slides available on the UA Wiki sometime early November.  If you would like copies of specific presentations before then, please let me know.

We have:

1) The introductory slide deck Christian used on Sunday
2) The presentation for Ashwin Ragan on ICANN IT’s progress
3) The presentation provided by Avria on Sunday
4) The presentation deck used by Dennis on Sunday
5) The presentation deck used by Edmon on Monday - which was basically the same as that used by Christian on Sunday with a few more slides about achievements on Sunday.
6) The slides used by Rinalia on Monday.

Many thanks for all those who participated during the Sunday workshop.   And thanks, also, to those who accepted assignments.

There is much work ahead, but I think we’re well poised.

With kind regards and safe travels for those not at home…