[UA-discuss] DRAFT: Help Wanted… IDN, Unicode, Network Protocols and IETF engagement skills wanted

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Mon Apr 25 19:33:30 UTC 2016

There is an underlying issue with the way that IDNA (and other) and Unicode Protocols interact.

The UASG is looking to support getting this addressed.

Please find attached a draft Help Wanted ad to find someone who understands the issues and can address it.

An editable version of this is available at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KM_ax-2hh93x-pkF0x9sVYU6T4Ov9T4moCfjFIc4iTA/edit?usp=sharing

Please note that this Help Wanted note is still a draft and we would very much appreciate help in refining it, if that is necessary.

Can I please have your comments and adjustments by the end of the April?

And, if you know someone who might fit this role, would you please let them know that such a request is coming.

Thanks very much.