[UA-discuss] Quick Translation help, please

Andre Schappo A.Schappo at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Mar 23 11:26:34 UTC 2016

Looking at the responses to the below post there is going to be an impressive and comprehensive list of different language translations.

I was thinking that some language adaptive website behaviour would also be impressive. Specifically -

Put the "preferred language for displaying pages" translation at the top of the list. One way of doing this is to inspect the http headers

Currently my preferred languages are

So my priority list, reading from left to right, is currently

english, korean, japanese, chinese, british english, russian, arabic, french, greek, china chinese, thai, US english, australian english, taiwan chinese

Given my settings, the english version should appear at the top of the list

Given

the arabic translation should appear at the top of the list

André Schappo