[UA-discuss] Re : A UA Success Story

Dr. AJAY D A T A ajay at data.in
Thu Aug 10 04:51:40 UTC 2017

This is Super Good News.. Congratulation Mark &amp Microsoft Office 365 Team. This is great. Mark, hopefully XgenPlus accounts are now helpful for testing, please let me know your results. If required, we can connect the developers for exchange of notes if required. Thanks.

Dr. Ajay DATA  | Founder &amp CEO

Get email id like अजय@डाटा.भारत in your own language,visit www.xgenplus.com

From: Don Hollander   MailId : [72000353]To: "ua-discuss at icann.org" Subject: [UA-discuss] A UA Success StoryDate: 09 Aug 2017 06:32:25 AM

For years, I&rsquove been a subscriber to Microsoft&rsquos Office 365 software service .

Recently I got invited to a full-day training session on how to use the product .

So, I registered with my toa at ngāpukapuka.nz address &ndash fully expecting to be rejected just like every other form I use .

But, the address was ACCEPTED and I got a confirmation email (automated I&rsquom sure).   IDNs can and do work in the real world.

Well done to the operational parts of Microsoft .

A success that I thought worth sharing .

Don

Do not Remove:[HID]2017080906322353[-HID]