[UA-discuss] Upcoming UASG Meetings...

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Fri Dec 8 17:42:32 UTC 2017

We have the following meetings coming up:

All dates local to the venue:

January 8, 2018 - Hong Kong - Afternoon - Universal Acceptance and the Hong Kong IT Community
January 9, 2018 - UASG Coordination Group meeting in Hong Kong - All Day
January 10, 2018 - UASG Coordination Group Meeting in Hong Kong - Conclusion.  (morning)
January 11, 2018 - EAI Gathering in Guangzhou China - All Day
January 12, 2018 - EAI Gathering in Guangzhou China, conclusion

We have also submitted requests to the ICANN Organising Committee for ICANN61 in Puerto Rico for the following:
Full Day UASG Workshop on Day 0   (not yet confirmed, but likely)
90 Minute Community update sometime during the ICANN61 meeting

At this point we do NOT expect to be at the ICANN 62 meeting but do expect to be at the ICANN 63 meeting.

Don

Don Hollander
Universal Acceptance Steering Group
www.uasg.tech