[UA-discuss] Email Success

Andre Schappo A.Schappo at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Apr 9 16:31:27 UTC 2018

Previously the Coremail MX record was incorrectly set to 127.0.53.53 which is a loopback address. The Coremail people have fixed that problem.

There is still a minor issue in that the default encoding for email on Coremail is GBK instead of UTF8. My current workaround is to explicitly set the encoding for each  received email to UTF8.

I expect that the Coremail people will make UTF8 the default email encoding. I have made that suggestion to Coremail.

Anyone else have both DataMail and Coremail email addresses?

André Schappo