[UA-discuss] UA and phishiness

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 26 19:08:12 UTC 2018

I am not sure I understand the issue.
Is this about:
a.	.yellow is blocked by decision of a government that is run by the Blue party, while the Yellow party is banned
b.	.orange  is blocked because of the high level of spam, scam, or whatever other “illegal” activities (with all the caveats that “illegal” means)
c.	.pink is not recognised as a valid TLD (whatever the algorithm is for deciding what a “valid” TLD is
IMHO, only the latter case is relevant for us - although it would be useful to keep an eye on the other two, just to see what the impact is on user experience. After all, the user who cannot access a site or send an email does not necessarily know whether this is due to a. b. c. or other.
Cheers,
Roberto