[UA-discuss] Doodle Poll: EAI Coordination Group Call https://doodle.com/poll/irf6f3ctswvc9q56

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Wed Jul 18 07:36:24 UTC 2018

I think there's enough material building up where an EAI Working Group call would be useful after people are back from the IETF.

Looking at the time zones (none are brilliant) it looks like 04:00 UTC might work.   Early for Europe, late for East Coast of USA.

For dates, I'm looking for something between the 31st of July and the 3rd of August (inclusive)

Here's the draft agenda:

  *   Review and Approve the revised Quick Guide to EAI
  *   Review and Approve the revised University Lectures on EAI
  *   Do we run an ICANN Learn (or recorded webinar or something) for the University Lectures?
  *   Update on EAI & M3WAAG
  *   Review of EAI Evaluation - Phase 1, part b (should be ready the end of next week)
  *   EAI Readiness Widget
  *   Do we have a role in encouraging fresh participation in the IETF i18n community?
  *   AoB

Can you please respond by the end of this week to this Doodle Poll to find the most preferred day?

https://doodle.com/poll/irf6f3ctswvc9q56

Thanks

Don Hollander
Secretary General - UASG