[UA-discuss] More from Ram Mohan on ICANN's further commitment to Universal Acceptance

Leo Vegoda leo.vegoda at icann.org
Wed Jan 2 16:24:32 UTC 2019

Dr. Ajay Data wrote:

[...]

> So I would support Andre argument for ICANN to adopt IDNs ,
> walk the talk and become UA ready.

This might be a good opportunity to remind people that we publish the status
of our UA readiness in the Accountability Indicators. You can find them at:

https://www.icann.org/accountability-indicators

The Universal Acceptance Readiness chart is in Goal 3.2. We welcome your
feedback on this and other charts in the Accountability Indicators.

Kind regards,

Leo Vegoda
Operations Program Director, ICANN
12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300 | Los Angeles, CA 90094-2536 | USA