[UA-discuss] Document Review: UASG011 Frequently Asked Questions

Tex textexin at xencraft.com
Fri Mar 1 00:09:48 UTC 2019

We should have a lightweight moderated process that makes it easy to add to the faq.

New questions to add might include:

How can I join or contribute to UASG?

How can I have my software (or device or company, etc) listed as UA-ready?

Is there a certification process for UA-readiness?

Which are the current standards that define or fall under the UA umbrella?

If I pass all the tests that UASG list, is my software UA-ready?

Tex