[UA-discuss] [UA-EAI] Regular Expression To Validate EAI Addresses

Mark W. Datysgeld mark at governanceprimer.com
Sat Aug 15 11:04:36 UTC 2020

So, like many UASG discussions, this is very enlightening from an academic point of view. However, my question after all of these considerations is: what are the reasonable next steps to take in relation to making this into some sort of guideline that we can recommend to third parties who need a simple answer?

PS: There are 3 very active Marks/Marc on this group, so I'd suggest the list always use the first letter of our surnames to make it less confusing.

Regards,
--
Mark W. Datysgeld from Governance Primer [www.markwd.website]
In partnership with AR-TARC and the Brazilian Association of Software Companies (ABES)