[UA-discuss] [UA-EAI] UA-EAI WG Webinar: Presentation of the EAI Support in Email Software and Services 2020 Study (UASG030) - Tuesday, 15 December at 17:00 UTC

Fariz Ahmadi farizahmadi at protonmail.com
Tue Dec 15 05:29:51 UTC 2020

Dear All,

One fundamental thing which is missing since long is report on secure Email Gateway which is an enterprise anti-spam and threat prevention system that uses a sophisticated array of spam filters, anti-virus scanners and content analysis engines to prevent unsolicited mail from ever entering your network. This server acts as a gateway through which every incoming and outgoing email passes through.

Major email security gateways have the ability to quarantine or block email that contains detected malware, phishing attacks, spam, as well as other malicious content. This prevents most attacks from reaching their intended recipients, which, in turn, reduces the number of successful compromises of hosts, user credentials and sensitive data. In absence of EAI support in an enterprise anti-spam all legitimates email coming from EAI address are also treated as spam.

Thus, while installing a new Secure Email Gateway system, one have to sure to deploy a next-generation solution that also offers EAI support. Apart from protection from much more than just inconvenient advertisements, and protect you from bigger cybersecurity risks.

I recommend that UASG EAI group must do a report and study on all available enterprise anti-spam Email Gateway and let community know the EAI supported systems as its critical to have an EAI ready anti-spam Email Gateway to make any EAI ready email system.

Thanks

Fariz Ahmadi