[UA-discuss] Tenders with Good Practice clauses for Universal Acceptance

Nitin Walia nitin at xgenplus.com
Mon Jan 20 07:57:32 UTC 2020

Hi
One way of working toward Universal Acceptance of all domain names is to ensure that such a requirement is included in Tender and Contract documents. Happy to share with you all that here in India tenders are getting made (copy attached) with Good Practice clauses for Universal Acceptance as well as IPv6 and DNSSEC, mentioned in UASG Quick Guide shared for Tender and Contractual Documents .

Strongly believe that if we all will encourage and recommend in our respective regions for mentioning UASG Good Practice clauses then it will not only help is achieving UASG mission but will also increase adoption of EAI &amp IDN in your regions .

Warm Regards

Nitin Walia
नितिन वालिया

Director
निदेशक

Data Xgen Technologies
डाटा एक्सजेन टेक्नोलॉजीज

Email: nitin at xgenplus.com
नितिन@एक्सजेनप्लस.भारत

Web: www.xgenplus.com
एक्सजेनप्लस.भारत

Mobile | whatsapp: +919828025000  |  Skype id - n_walia

Do not Remove:
[HID]20200120131749835[-HID]