[UA-discuss] Quick UASG Update

Jane Sexton jane.sexton at icann.org
Fri Jan 24 19:47:47 UTC 2020

Hi All –

Hope everyone’s 2020 is off to a great start. Just wanted to call out a few recent activities and updates.

UASG Event Calendar
The UASG event calendar has been updated with ICANN67 Community Forum information. We are also working to include future UA Ambassador events so that people can more easily stay up to date on UASG activities. Link: https://uasg.tech/event/icann67-cancun/

UASG Videos
We recently published two UASG videos with Ajay and Mark S. that were filmed at ICANN66. They are now available to view on the uasg,tech video page<https://uasg.tech/videos/> as well as the UASG YouTube page<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsZQcTPv4Q2TRdx4w7V1ouw>.

They have also been promoted social media. Please retweet/promote if you can!

  *   Ajay: https://twitter.com/UASGTech/status/1220040349101383680
  *   Mark: https://twitter.com/UASGTech/status/1220751270819975168

Thanks,
Jane

--
Jane Sexton
Communications Coordinator, Global Domains Division

Mobile: +1 310 570 7293
Slack: jane.sexton
www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org/>