[UA-discuss] Pale Moon browser

Mark W. Datysgeld mark at governanceprimer.com
Tue May 5 18:10:13 UTC 2020

However, if we find this to be a particularly good feature, we could inquire over at Firefox for that code to be merged into their repository.

Do we think copying unescaped URLs is a good idea? Initially I think it is.

Best,
--
Mark W. Datysgeld from Governance Primer [www.markwd.website]
In partnership with AR-TARC and the Brazilian Association of Software Companies (ABES)