[UA-discuss] New UA Resource: UASG027

Photchanan Ratanajaipan photchanan at thnic.or.th
Fri May 15 13:52:17 UTC 2020

Dear Jane,

Thanks for sharing the update. We have shared the report on THNIC channels.

Does UASG have a plan to extend the testing beyond whether a website accepts a particular email address? Just the testing of accepting email addresses doesn’t mean the site handles EAI email addresses correctly. Could we use the tools https://uasg.tech/eai-check/ to help in testing the web sites too?

Bests,
Photchanan

THNIC Foundation
thnic.or.th