[UA-discuss] New UA Resource: UASG027

Mark Datysgeld mark at governanceprimer.com
Wed May 27 05:58:42 UTC 2020

Sorry that it took a while for me to go through my backlog and get to
this document.

One thing that seems clear to me is that what we pointed out in UASG025
has been validated: the regions that need UA the most do not necessarily
have much higher acceptance rates than other countries, case in point
being "chinese at ascii.ascii" having such low rates of acceptance in Japan
and China.

Our efforts to act regionally as well as globally need to be redoubled
when the current situation calms down.

Regards,

On 05/12/2020 14:33, Jane Sexton wrote:

> Hi All –
>
> The UASG has just published UASG027
> <https://uasg.tech/wp-content/uploads/documents/UASG027-en-digital.pdf>
> – Country-Based Evaluation of Websites for Acceptance of Email
> Addresses in 2020.
>
> Please help promote and share on your channels if possible. @UASGTech:
> https://twitter.com/UASGTech/status/1260258814017728514?s=20
>
> Best,
>
> Jane
>
> --
>
> Jane Sexton
>
> Communications Coordinator, Global Domains Division

> Mobile: +1 310 570 7293
>
> Slack: jane.sexton
>
> www.icann.org <http://www.icann.org/>

Mark W. Datysgeld from Governance Primer [www.markwd.website]
In partnership with AR-TARC and the Brazilian Association of Software Companies (ABES)