[UA-discuss] Community Update on Universal Acceptance Readiness Session, ICANN69 ( 10:30 UTC, 21 October 2020)

Steve Bens stevejobsietf at protonmail.com
Sat Oct 24 09:29:49 UTC 2020

I firmly believe that all volunteers ->including leaders<- should concentrate on contributing to UA work instead of attempting to direct what volunteer leadership should or should not do.

By voting we all have selected the leaders and regulated by the UA Charter and ICANN Personnel and Board-monitored procedures, we are all (volunteers) having chosen them. If they dont perform, vote them out and work yourself to be a leader.

If you learn that anything is not done according to the Charter, carry it to the ICANN Staff / UA Chair's attention.

When we introduce other things to leadership to be looked at, we are asking them to consume there limited hours for UA to issues which are not necessarily productive and useful for UA mission.

Sorry to say marc, Your all the points are useless for UA mission.

Steve