[UA-discuss] Seeking your input: Social Network Applications

Tan Tanaka, Dennis dtantanaka at verisign.com
Thu Sep 3 21:35:33 UTC 2020

Dear UASG community,

The UA Measurement working group is looking at UA-readiness on social network applications, e.g. Facebook, Wechat. For this, the working group is developing a statement of work and we are asking for your feedback since the final report will help UASG with outreach, training and remediation efforts.

The document, located here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_byW1hAAeiob_a7xErBFwpG6be9O6udu/view?usp=sharing, is a high level statement of work which describes 1) purpose, 2) scope, 3) high-level requirements, and 4) deliverables. Based on your feedback and internal work by the working group this document will be finalized with a more detailed version. At this point we welcome your questions and observations. At least, we are looking to build a list of the most popular social network applications used in selected countries and regions (see table in the document).

We look forward to your feedback.

Thank you,
Dennis, on behalf the UA Measurement wg