[UA-discuss] UASG blog on UASG030A report

John Levine john.levine at standcore.com
Sat Aug 14 15:54:53 UTC 2021

> Looks like few mistake.

No, the report is correct.

Roundcube and Apple iOS Mail are MUAs, user mail programs that work in
connection with MSAs and MDAs.  When configured to work with an L2 mail
server such as Courier or Postfix, they both provide good L2 mail service.

We tested them using accounts including 测试@电子邮件测试.中国 and
اختبار@اختبارالبريد.شبكة

Postfix is an MSA and MTA which also provides good L2 mail service when
configured with EAI addresses.  We tested it with a variety of addresses
such as 用户1@后缀.services.net.

R's,
John