[UA-discuss] A new avenue: Policy Network on Meaningful Access (PNMA)

Mark Datysgeld mark at governanceprimer.com
Sun May 2 19:15:15 UTC 2021

Everyone,

It has been recently announced that the IGF will serve as the platform
for a new initiative, the Policy Network on Meaningful Access (PNMA).
Its goal is "to make a meaningful contribution to improving people’s
lives locally, for ‎strengthening national economies, and more broadly
to achieving the Sustainable Development Goals ‎‎(SDGs)".

This seems like a great fit for Universal Acceptance, particularly as it
relates to expanding our reach and further consolidating our space at
the IGF (following on the success of several Workshops in previous years).

I will be joining their list and invite the community members that have
interest on the subject to have a look at their press release to know
more and potentially join as well:
https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/policy-network-on-meaningful-access-pnma
<https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/policy-network-on-meaningful-access-pnma>

Regards,

--
Mark W. Datysgeld [markwd.website <https://markwd.website>]
Director at Governance Primer [governanceprimer.com