[UA-discuss] A new avenue: Policy Network on Meaningful Access (PNMA)

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Thu May 6 11:11:50 UTC 2021

Thanks Mark for the info, I have just joined.

I believe that it will be useful to frame UA in the users’ perspective. After all, the ultimate goal is not to achieve technical excellence, but to improve people’s lives.

If at the end of the day there is no improvement in the way people can access the infrastructure, the whole UA effort ends up in being a theoretical exercise.

Cheers,
Roberto