[UA-discuss] article of a site owner's experience with gTLD (xyz)

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Wed Oct 6 14:02:07 UTC 2021

Interesting read, but in many respects this isn’t a UA issue at all but more a reputation one.

They sum it up themselves:

“Avoid at all costs (or savings) all domains which are priced incredulously cheap. The poisoning of the proverbial .xyz well was most likely caused by really cheap prices and promotions causing them to be chosen by spammers
“

Regards

Michele

--