[UA-EAI] Re : Re : Re: [Ext] Re : EAI Readiness Spreadsheet

cyt at coremail.cn cyt at coremail.cn
Sat Apr 15 12:31:18 UTC 2017

Hi deepak:

  xn--blq510jgwa.xn--fiqs8s (互联网.网络) provide support for imap. You can test like this:

telnet xn--blq510jgwa.xn--fiqs8s 143

* OK Coremail System IMap Server Ready(zh[1dfbcc713e45c8d1c6ce1841468a3a51])
a1 capability
* CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 XLIST SPECIAL-USE ID LITERAL+ STARTTLS ENABLE UTF8=APPEND UTF8=USER UTF8=ALL
a1 OK CAPABILITY completed

But the imap server is following the old version RFC. We will upgrade it next few weeks.

And the MX record is pointing to zh.icoremail.net not 127.0.53.53. May be some problems with the DNS server?

The bug of fail to send to दीपक.सिन्घल@डाटा.भारत ,I will check it next Monday. It looks like the problem of our DNS servcer.

Regards

cyt