[UA-EAI] EAI Readiness for UASG

John Levine john.levine at standcore.com
Mon Jan 29 16:02:30 UTC 2018

In article <C2BC40F0-5DCB-4368-B495-A78D2839834D at icann.org> you write:
>1)	Must provide mail hosting for *@uasg.tech
>2)	Must be able to send to and receive from all email addresses, including EAI addresses.
>3)	Must be able to support IMAP?   I expect to use MSFT Outlook on a Windows platform as my mail client.
>4)	Spam/Antivirus?

That seems about right.  For #3 it's POP and IMAP and SUBMIT with SSL
and/or TLS.

I'd skip #4 since all mail systems above the linux basement hobbyist
level have it.

I'd say it needs webmail, too, since that's how a lot of people read their mail
regularly, and it's sometimes handy when you're away from home.

R's,
John